[Advaita-l] Shortest Sentence in English is a Mahaa Vaakya?

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 06:18:14 CDT 2015

Dear Sir,
Thanks to you and others on the list for the clarification.

My question was to determine if the upanishad was taking the view that
sanyAsA may not be a necessary condition for the teaching of brahmavidya,
but sounds like there is compelling evidence and rationale against
attributing that view merely from the use of samitpANih.

Once again, thanks to everyone for their contributions.

Regards,
Venkat