[Advaita-l] Doubt regarding recycling of Vilva/bhel leaves for doing Shiva Pooja.

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 13:24:15 CDT 2015

I understand that the washing, if any, has to be done only by sprinkling water and never by dipping in water.

Regards,Sunil KB

     On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:49 AM, Siva Senani Nori via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 I don't know the scriptural evidence for the same, but I do know that Bilvadalas are indeed reused sometimes. At the time of removing nirmaalyam, the dalas are taken out separately, washed and preserved to be reused, if required.
RegardsN. Siva Senani