[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Mar 8 23:26:21 CDT 2015

Srinivas
--------

I am learning Achidram and also upanishad along with other things. keen to
follow this group.

Chandrasekhar S
---------------

I am interested in advanced knowledge in Advaitha Vedanta

I specially like to have the translation of the works of Sri Ramaraya kavi
and Ananthakrishna Sastri

Sharada Dasu
------------

Hello,
I am interested in knowing more about Advaita Vedanta. I have been following
this forum for some years but I now felt that I should participate in this.
I have seen some post regarding Rudra Vs Narayana or comparing Sri Rudram
with Chapter 11 of Bhagvad Gita. I feel it is only due to avidya that people
speak thus. Great Jeevanmuktas like the Sringeri Jagadgurus have often
quoted that when we do not yet possess the grace to see the dust of the
lotus feet of the lord, why fret over what his face looks like, or, whether
he holds the Trishul or Sudarshanam in the hand. I am looking forward to
gain knowledge on advaita vedanta through this forum and also believe it is
like a "satsang on the web"

Dinesh Mahajan

Jigyaasu