[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Only Self knowledge gives liberation...

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 23:47:17 CDT 2015

In Shankara's Vedanta, meditation is nididhyāsanam that is taken up after
shravanam and mananam.  This is the only method Shankara has approved based
on the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 4.5.6:: आत्मा वा अरे द्रष्टव्यः श्रोतव्यो
मन्तव्यो निदिध्यासितव्यो....One can read the bhāṣyam for this.

subrahmanian.v

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 5:33 AM, Vivek via Advaita-l <