[Advaita-l] Fwd: Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 09:05:36 CDT 2015

Many of the members are familiar with the talks of Swami Paramarthananda. I
was listening to talk no 94 on Bruhadaranyaka Upanishad today. Towards the
end of this talk he very briefly refers to “ akhandakara vritti “” and
asserts the aptness of the term “ vritti “ therein. Those who look for
authoritative confirmation on such issues may like to refer to this talk.
The link is

 << https://www.mediafire.com/?grw5k6xl6vm09 >> ,

 serial no. 7 , talk 94. Each serial number covers 12-15 talks. Hope this
info is useful.

 Regards