[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jun 25 18:10:02 CDT 2015

Subrahmanyam Bhamidipait
------------------------

I came from Smartha Sampradaya. I am a great follower of Sri Shankaracharya. I
want to know/learn different concepts in our tradition.

Subu
----

I was overjoyed to see the advaita vedanta mailing list and the active
discussion on Hinduism

I'm very desirous of listening to the 10 Major upanishads, chanted properly
with the correct meter

I have the text with me (manthra Pushpam book by RK mutt), but unable to
listen with correct meter

I hope to join this list and learn

Maksim
------

no one with whom to discuss knowledge

Kush
----

I am a student of Advaita

Chris
-----

I am a person interested in advaita vedanta particularly for the peculiar
philosophical tenets of sublation , and the interpretation and mode of
apprehending brahma . it has illuminated many confusions i had concerning the
reality of the world , karma , maya , and of immanance and transcendence