[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 04:56:30 CDT 2015

Namaste

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 2:22 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <

 I had interpreted the term “ akhanda “ not in the sense of “
> infinity “ , but in the sense of “ partless “ as opposed to “ khanda “
> jnana ( knowledge with parts ). Details are available in the thread itself.

If we consider,

"akhanda" in the sense of "partless" (unitary knowledge of Brahman)

or

the akhaNDAkAratva or niShprakAratva or brahmAkAra of vRttiH as without any
objective qualities, dispelling ignorance of Brahman

I would understand, they will culminate to give the same meaning or
tAtparya is same ( the difference is in the prakriyA used )

Thanks