[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Fwd: Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 04:11:27 CDT 2015

Earlier I had posted the following

 << This vritti , accompanied by Chidabhasa , unveils the Aavarana covering
the Chaitanyam . Instead of the vritti envoloping , and associated
Chidabhasa illumining , the “ object “ ( Chaitanyam in this case ) , as
happens in respect of a vritti directed towards any object with attributes
, the vritti itself is illumined entirely by the Chaitanyam directly . >>.

 I notice I had left out another significant aspect in this understanding.
For sake of completion , I am now adding it.

 << In addition , The Chidabhasa which had all along considered itself
distinct from the Chaitanyam merges with the Chaitanyam being nondifferent
from it. What this means is that the distinct “ I “ sense which the
Chidabhasa had produced and which is resposible for all the samsaric
experiences gets destroyed . >> .

 Regards