[Advaita-l] Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Fri Jun 19 17:38:16 CDT 2015

I can see that Ananda Hudli has propounded things in better language,
citing original with examples and showing differences.
I thank him for that. This forum needs such people who know shAstra-s and
can express in English, and have patience to propound in a step-by-step
manner with examples.

I'm feeling shy for not having such qualities.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 11:06 PM, Anand Hudli via Advaita-l <