[Advaita-l] Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jun 18 00:05:55 CDT 2015

I don't know below mail not appeared in the list long time.  Hence resending it.  If already received pls. ignore it.

praNAms Sri lalitAlAlitaH prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Kindly share your understanding of these terms and their similarities or differences if any.  So that it would be beneficial to one and all.  As far as my  understanding with regard to samyagdarshana, it goes like this : sa cha bAhyalOkO nAstyasmAkaM AtmavyatiriktaH, sarvaM hi asmAkaM AtmabhUtameva sarvasya cha vayaM AtmabhUtAH...is this sarvAtmabhAva something different from akhandAkAravrutti??  Since I am unable to find this term 'akhandAkAravrutti' in prasthAna traya bhAshya ( I may be wrong here) I am trying to understand this term with samyak jnAna.  Hence seeking your clarification.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar