[Advaita-l] Difficulty in Ignorance Analysis

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 11 08:25:49 CDT 2015

Dear Sri Sadnanda,
    I request you to clarify in what sense you have used the word "knowledge" in the sentence "removing the obstacles covering the knowledge". Who illumines the existence of the obstacles?Who is the remover of the obstacle? These questions arose in when going through your reply. As a scientist, have you cognized the existence of these two kinds of ignorance?As a self-evident, self-evident principle I am not aware of these two kinds of avidyas. Will you please help me in cognizing these two avidyas in my anuBava. I KNOW that I do not know. This is in my anuBava. To which category of avidya doe it belong to? Please help me in understanding your statements so that I can start doing sadhana to get rid of the two avidyas.
 A statement can never be established as a fact by giving an analogy. It has to be shown as a fact in one's own anuBava or life.
With respectful pranams,Sreenivasa Murthy