[Advaita-l] A list of hundred and one yajurveda shakhas

Animesh darkdevil114 at rocketmail.com
Thu Jul 30 12:16:13 CDT 2015

SrI mAtre namaH

Namaste all ,

Yajurveda have 101 shAkhA, generally  people consider such things as myths ( some of Indologist  and scholars too ) , According to them this is hypothesis but our shAstras are full of pramAna for there statements. Following is post having all 101 yajurveda shAkhA names .

https://animeshnagarblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/a-list-of-hundred-and-one-yajurveda-shakhas/

Please note that  "
In some cases I found different names of same yaju-shAkhA so I included most popular name of that shAkhA.Name of shAkhA in bold letter show existence of shAkhA in form of oral /published / manuscript /  fragment form .List is not critical at all , it is based on traditional sources."

pramAna granThas

1) charanvyuha sutra ( both )
2) vedashAkhA paryAlochanaM
3) veda shAkhA patta
4) bramhAnda purAna
5) mahArnava
6) vishnu purAna
7) Introduction to several published yaju-samhitAs.

Regards
Animesh