[Advaita-l] Gita translations

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Fri Jul 10 04:10:31 CDT 2015

Dear Vivek,

///

Specifically I would be looking for a pocket edition of that

////

I have sent pocket-size edition which is written in english by Dr.K.Aravinda Rao Ji, IPS (Retd.).

Dr. Rao worked as former Director General of Police and a retired IPS officer who studied
prasthAna-traya under mahamahopadhyaya pullela sriramachandrudu garu.

He gave me a personal copy which I have sent to your personal email id offline.

His translation is based on shankara bhagavatpada's commentary only.

regs,
sriram