[Advaita-l] akhanDaakara-vRtti‏

Keshava PRASAD Halemane k_prasad_h at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 8 07:14:31 CDT 2015

i am sorry, i cannot help you with your problems in inter-personal interactions, as it seems to be the case from a cursory scan of whatever you stray off-topic remarks etc.
if you are pursuing your saadhana under the guidance of a guru, i suggest it is best to be open and straight forward in seeking appropriate guidance on these matters as well, well before it develops into an otherwise obsessive-compulsive-behaviour-syndrome.
please take my words here in a positive sense, rather than resorting to any knee-jerk-reactions.
i sincerely wish you to come out of that shell, and shine well.
you certainly do have a very bright future ahead.
may lalitaambika bless you.

Keshava PRASAD HalemanemOkShakaamaarthadharmahjanmanaa jaayatE jantuḥ |  samskaaraat hi bhavEt dvijaḥ ||  vEda-paaThaat bhavEt vipra |  brahma jnaanaat hi braahmaNah ||