[Advaita-l] akdhandaakara vRitti - My mistake

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 13:11:50 CDT 2015

Dear Sri Anand,
Thanks very much for this.

The English translation of the definition says that akhandArthatvam is the
character of generating valid cognition produced by words that are not
synonymous and are not indicative of any other than the one suggested by
the vritti of the word. By this, any definition would have akhandArthatvam
- is that correct?

Also how does this reconcile with Srimallalitaalaalitah's definition, that
akhandAkAram is the knowledge of the object sans its attributes/relations?

Regards,
Venkatraghavan
On 4 Jul 2015 17:16, "Anand Hudli via Advaita-l" <