[Advaita-l] Please Learned Scholars answer these doubts about Advaitha Sidhanta..

Harsha Bhat harsha9519 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 08:29:14 CDT 2015

Sadananda Sir,
                                     You said
All the terms you have stated are only negation of all objects that can be
definable. They describe the indescribable using pointers (lakshyaartha)
for a seeker who has tuned his mind.

How sat-chit-ananda is negation of Gunas......

It says Directly as ananda is Brahman's attribute Right???

Similarly nithya trupta and Shanta....how they support neti-nethi..they say
asthi -asthi..righ?t as these as attribute??

How the subject shanta,nithya trupta and sat-chit -ananda are
avarchaneeya???

When we say sat-chit-ananda ...as brahman...how can we call avarchaneeya
Vasthu as sat-chit -ananda??

regards,
Harsha Bhat