[Advaita-l] Where is this Sloka?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:25:25 CST 2015

A correction. The sentence

 Thus the first part of the verse represents dvaitic understanding ( Jiva
identified with all three amsas namely Suksma sharira , Chidabhasa and
Cosciousness ) , the second part vishishtadvaitic understanding ( Jiva
identified with the two amshas Chidabhasa and Consciousness ) and the third
part ( Jiva identified with Consciousness alone ) advaitic understanding.

 should read as

 Thus the first part of the verse represents dvaitic understanding ( Jiva
identified with Suksma sharira ) , the second part vishishtadvaitic
understanding ( Jiva identified with Chidabhasa ) and the third part ( Jiva
identified with Consciousness alone ) advaitic understanding.

 Regret the error.

 Regards