[Advaita-l] PLEASE ANSWER TO THIS DOUBT ABOUT ADVAITA SIDHANTA

Srivathsa Rao vathsa108 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 06:43:44 CST 2015

Sadananda Sir,
Thanx for your wonder full explanation....

According to advaita bhudhi doesn't exist....as it is mithya....
then how you say bhudhi has to realize that it is nothing but brahman?
what is the locus of  ignorance ,surely not brahman as he is jgnana....but
except brahman nothing else exist..in this world according to
advaita.....then what is the locus of ignorance?....

In athman there is no ignorance as it is jgnana swarupi...so where is the
place for  ajgnana?...
If locus in not bhudhi...then what is the locus of ignorance?....surely not
athman as it is knowledge  nor bhudhi as it doesn't exist or mithya...so
where is the place for ignorance....

A jgnana swarupi (Athman)  can never have ignorance in him...but accept
athman nothing else exist in this world according to advaita...
so where is place for ignorance?

Sir....I understood your stand...this is my small doubt
please clear....