[Advaita-l] THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS TO DVAITA PHILOSOPHY OF MADHVACHARYA..

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 23:15:59 CST 2015

Dear Shri.Sriram
Namaste and I can understand your frustrations against the activities of prophetic religions
(both Christianity and Islam are of same origin). I really don't see much of difference between them and our other dwaitic religions.
After all all these are religions and they tend to be like that only. Where as Advaita is not mere a religion , but the very basic truth which not easily accepted or even
understood by these religions. So let us not worry much about the religions and the number game theyare playing. So I feel there is nothing to worry (but for the influence of these foreign religionson our culture and intellect).
Hope you understand my point
RegardsViswanath