[Advaita-l] Yajus-samhitA-yAga

Ramachandra Sastry ramachandra.sastry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:24:32 CST 2015

Namaste,

The books published by Swanavalli mutt on Yajurveda Samhita yaga are in
devanagari script.
It contains 4 volumes of entire Krishna yajurveda matras used for Samhita
homas and not on the details of Srauta yagnas.

Mostly all purohits in Karnataka including Mattur scholars use the same
books while they perform the Krishnayajurveda Samhita yagas ,apart from few
variations which Mattur scholors differ on the above books to accommodate
the Apastamba Sutra.

Apastambiya Srauta Prayoga which details the procedure for performing
Agnyadhanam, Agnistoma and Mahagnicayanam is published by Mattur scholars
edited by Sri Ashwattanarayana Avadhani and Sri Shyama Avadhani in 3 books
in devanagari script.

Interested can contact them directly or via email :

Shruti Shankara Samskrita Samshodhana Pratishanam
Mattur Post, Shivamogga Dist.
Karnataka - 577203
Ph: 08182 - 237724
email :shruthishankara at yahoo.co.in