[Advaita-l] 'न सत्तन्नासदुच्यते' Gita 13.12

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 11:03:16 CST 2015

Dear friends,
The Upanishadic view is that the "Brahman" cannot be said to be "Sat" (manifested) alone or not "Asat" (unmanifested) alone.

Firstly, "Brahman" was one (unmanifested) at one stage  and wanted to be many ( manifested) at the other stage.

Secondly, The "Brahman"  manifests to the extent of only a quarter of Himself, when manifested.
Regards,Sunil KB