[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Weather Vedas are considered as false in ultimate reality?

Harsha Bhat harsha9519 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:44:29 CDT 2015

For example,

while explaining dreaming state ,advaithis explain it as when we wake up
dream become false,similarly when we get brahma jgnana (moksha)...this
jagath is false.....

Here moksha is compared to waken up state no?...(not compared to deep sleep
state ,as when we go to deep sleep state dream become false...which is
quite meaning less)...