[Advaita-l] Nepalis need help.

Haresh Bakshi hareshbakshi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:35:16 CDT 2015

Help the Victims of the Nepal Earthquake. Using the URL below, find the
charitable institution that suits you the best, and spends the lowest
amount on adm. and advertisement. Thus, maximum portion of your donation
will reach Nepal. Clicking on the charities listed will give you all the
information:
*http://tinyurl.com/mkhm5qu <http://tinyurl.com/mkhm5qu>*

namaste |

(Rev.) Haresh Bakshi *Ph.D. [specializing in Mystical Research]*

*Founder http: <http://www.SoundOfIndia.com>
<http://www.SoundOfIndia.com>//www.SoundOfIndia.com
<http://www.SoundOfIndia.com>*

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 7:23 PM, Bishwa Prakash Subedi via Advaita-l <