[Advaita-l] Today Bhagavan Ramanuja Jayanti too

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 06:05:20 CDT 2015

Chadramouliji - PraNAms

I have no disagreements with what you mentioned. There is no disrespect to any achaarya. My focus is only on the issues that are being discussed, irrespective of who send what. The ultimate truth has to be known by the individual mind by proper inquiry - tat vijnaasaswa. since the ignorance in the final analysis is centered on the jiiva who does not know that I am Brahman. Coming from Vishishtaadvaita background, I embarked on Advaita only after analysis. Bhagavan Ramanuja bhaashya also helped me to see the beauty of Advaita Vedanta.

Therefore the bottom line is - it is the individual mind that has to contemplate and gain clear understanding - irrespective of what achaaryas have discussed. Acharyas have provided exhaustive bhaasyas for us to help us understand the Vedanta, and to contemplate on and to discover the truth. Shravanam and mananam and nidhidhyasanam has to be done by the individual mind. The burdon of proof rests on the individual using vedanta as pramanana and Bhashyas as aids.

manushyaanaam sahasreshu.......
Hari Om
Sadananda