[Advaita-l] Today Bhagavan Ramanuja Jayanti too

Keshava PRASAD Halemane k_prasad_h at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 25 03:00:52 CDT 2015

namastE
Thank You very much indeed, My Dear Sri Venkatraghavan ji for a beautiful summary; wherein i agree with you on all the points put therein.
If you think that there are some issues of possible discord/unacceptance on what i had written, you may feel free to point them, and may be even correct them.
Otherwise, we may stop this discussion, i hope. [I usually do not wish to get dragged into too much of any protracted interactions - simply for practical/personal reasons/limitations of time, etc.]
praNaamsKeshava Prasad Halemane