[Advaita-l] kAthaka sandhyA prayoga ( version 2 )

Animesh darkdevil114 at rocketmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:40:21 CDT 2015

SrI mAtre namaH

Namaste ,

A post about another version of kAthaka sandhyA prayoga. .In last post I have posted
kAthaka sandhyA prayoga of satIsara vidwAns and mentioned about some ashhudIs in mantras and a larger tantric influence on that prayoga .( like shApavimochana , gAyatrI mudrAs , meditation on shivA ) .The very following prayoga is purely vedic in nature and is roughly according to original kAThaka tradition. .This version of  prayoga is largely followed by the kashmIri followers of swAmI lakshman Joo .Although satIsara brAhmans follow there procedure.We may call it a another version having peculiarities due to difference in gurU or family tradition. belongs to handwritten ritual manual of swAmI lakshman Joo ( srI lakshman rAina shivAcharya ) .

https://animeshnagarblog.wordpress.com/2015/04/02/kathaka-sandhya-prayoga-version-2/

Regards
Animesh