[Advaita-l] Brief Comparison of Three Great Acharyas

Srivathsa Rao vathsa108 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 22:56:04 CDT 2015

Ok Shivaprasad Sir,

                Everything is Ok,But what you say for "It is only
shankaracharya among all three acharyas who sat on sarvagna peetham " of
kashmir?

You may be knowing it,At that time kashmir is known for noble persons, Most
of the brahmin pandiths in kashmir at that time were great pandith .They
are pandith's not only in asthika school,but also nasthika schools like
jaina and bhudha.That is why we call Godess saraswathi as "KASMIRA PURA
VASINI". This kashmir pandiths  would have not accepted shankara's logic of
advaita,if it was non-sense as they are all big big pandiths  .The story
says that they asked questions from all shat -asthika dharshana and also
nasthika dharshana like jaina , bhudha.But shankara answered all of them
correctly ,and sat of sarvagna peetham.The very proof for shankara made all
kashmir pandith to accept advaitha and sat on sarvagna peetham is there is
shankara giri next to that sanrvagna peetham ,where there is shankaracharya
temple there.

Even they say ramanujacharya went to kashmir sarvagna peetham,but there is
no proof for his going to kasmir sarvagna peetham and even most of
vishistadvaithi's say he went to kashmir sarvagna peetham ,but they won't
say he sat of sarvagna peetham by convensing  vishistadvaitha to all
kashmir pandiths .

But coming to madhvacharya,no one says he went  to kashmir sarvagna
peetham. History says kashmir sarvagna peetham got destroyed in 14 th
century by muslim invaders .But madhvacharya's time was 12 th century
,where as ramanuja's it is 11 th century.
So,you can't claim that at these acharya's time kashmir sarvagna peetham
got distroyed ,so they din't go there.

One who sat on kashmir sarvagna peetham,must be a great brahma
jgnani.Because it is the very place of godess saraswathi,godess of jgnana.

what you say for this?