[Advaita-l] Can anybody tell the difference between advaita and kashmir shaivism?

Srivathsa Rao vathsa108 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 04:56:57 CDT 2015

Sir,

   Actually kashmir shaivism is dynamic form of advaita,where as advaitha
is static.
I even heard that doing all the yoga steps of kashmir shaivism is very
difficult as it is influenced by kaula practice.
But I liked the matured thinking of kashmir shaivites .
    Great regards to abhinava gupta one who is gems among kashmir
shaivites.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 11:36 AM, Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l <