[Advaita-l] How to sustain Sanathana Dharma at Rural India.

Kishoore via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sat Sep 20 03:04:53 CDT 2014

Dear All,

Loving Sairam to you.Hope you are doing well.

I am Kishoore Chelikani from London,United Kingdom. However back in India I
am from Ch.Pothapalli,West Godawari District,AP,India

As you are aware of that our dearest lord Sri Sathya Sai Baba Varu says
that "if you are a Hindu Be a Better Hindu" henceforth I would like to
serve my religion (Hindu).

I have witnessed personally the decline of Hindu religion in particularly
Sanathana Dharma at our village Ch.Pothapalli.

Mahatma Gandhi said that the real India lies in the villages. Development
is possible when the villages prosper!

Can you all advise us on How to promote Sanathana Dharma in Rural India.

With Best Regards
Kishoore Chelikani
0044-7872383637

Please consider the environment  - do you really need to print this e-mail