[Advaita-l] viShNu and caturbhuja viShNu

Sujal Upadhyay via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sun Sep 14 06:13:41 CDT 2014

Namaste,

I remember that in arjunopAkhyAna (Bhagavad Gita as predicted by VasisTha)
in Yoga VasisTha, it is clearly mentioned about meditating on caturbhuja
viShNu or viShNu (which means supreme Self, NirguNa brahman).

I will try to dig our that verse along with the commentary tAtparya prakASa
by Ananda Bodhendra SarasvatI

btw, tArA sAra up. explains 'OM Namo NArAyaNAya' and 'OM' which is not
caturbhuja nArAyaNa.

Atmabodh Up. also distinguishes both viShNu-s

OM

Sujal