[Advaita-l] Past, Present and Future

kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Wed Sep 3 10:57:23 CDT 2014

chandramouliji - PraNAms

No, I am not interpreting the Goudapada statement. I am just providing the analysis of the very time concept which is independent of Goudapaada statement, while the later statement has some implication, since there he is negating the reality to any creation. When time itself is not real, the rest also follows - that includes even the Goudapaada statement, while it provides a basis for teaching.
Hari Om!
Sadananda