[Advaita-l] प्रश्नोपनिषत्

Animesh via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sun Oct 19 08:19:27 CDT 2014

Srī mātre namah

Dear group members,

prashnopanishada is one of  Upanishads belonging to atharva veda .Yet our Acharya had written a famous commentary  on it and many translations are there ,this post have a simple Sanskrit translation
of prashnopanishada from vedic Sanskrit to shastric style of Sanskrit in simple way . Even a beginner can understand this translation .
I request all members to visit and if any thing , any concept is incorrect or misinterpretation is there , let me known .I will try to improve it and try to make it more simple .

http://wp.me/p4M2ms-3O

Regards
Animesh