[Advaita-l] Rudram Chanting in White House

Sunil Bhattacharjya via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Tue Oct 14 15:10:06 CDT 2014

Namaste,

I think the wearing of the paduka of any type, by the reciters,  is the main objectionable part from both the Vedaachaara and  the Lokachara point of view and that should not be waived anywhere. In cold season one can wear the socks but not shoes.The dress code is more a Lokaachaara need and that need not be so restrictive.

Regards,
Sunil KB