[Advaita-l] A query about advaita siddhanta

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 07:22:12 CST 2014

Dear
I think you are having in mind Sri Lalitha Sahasranama 's735 namavali which says Mithya Jagath adhishtana-meaning that SriLalitha is the base for the Jagath which is a mithya.
Mithya is a word having a meaning -neither true nor false or untrue.-that is if viewed from loukika level it is true.Viewed from paramarthika level it is not true.R.Krishnamoorthy.
Sent from my iPad