[Advaita-l] References to Critics of Sankara's Gita Commentary

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 04:17:50 CST 2014

PraNams

Like wise the most of the criticism of Advaita by Bhagavan Ramanuja is in Shree Bhaashya - the commentary on Brahma suutra. He talks about laghu and then mahaa purvapaksha where advaita doctrine is taken as the purvapaksha. The criticism in Geeta bhaashya are scattered all over and difficult to pin point where.

Hari Om!
Sadananda.