[Advaita-l] Srauta , smArta ,paurAnika Achman

Animesh darkdevil114 at rocketmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:17:35 CST 2014

Namaste sir ,

I think you misunderstood my thought .I had given vidhi of smArata Achamana performed by atharva vedinns of Gujarat.[ I my self don't agree with there practice of performing Achmana by names of veda , my family tradition don't support their views ]

Generally we perform Achamana by those 4 mantras and not by names of vedas   .Yet I have posted them because of my observation of their peculiar practices.
Only Gujarat based atharvavedins perform smArta Achaman by them.

Regards
Animesh
Sent via Micromax