[Advaita-l] Discussion on sAxI and sAxyam

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:17:39 CDT 2014

Namaste

Clear explanation. Thank you.

But sometimes Ishwara is also called Sakshi. Is this correct? If he is
giving Karma Phala to all he is also doing some Karma. We have to admit
Karma Phala is coming from Ishwara otherwise it will not be according to
Adi Sankara's Sutra Bhashya. Then how can Ishwara be a Witness only?

Regards

-Venkatesh