[Advaita-l] 'world' is not the mental creation of tiny soul !!

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 10:40:52 CDT 2014

Dear Sri Venkateshmurthy,

I would like to clarify that I have not offered my views as part of any
debate or discussion on Sri SSS's views. I have just offered my views as I
am comfortable with them. I may also add that I refer to the works of Sri
SSS very often as they are in kannada which I prefer for vedantic issues
and also because I just happen to own quite a few of them. They have been
of great help to me in understanding advaita whether I am entirely
comfortable with them or not. I have not come to a level where I need to
make such a definite choice for further understanding of the subject.

Regards