[Advaita-l] BhAgavatam : The objective world is illusory

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Mar 7 06:13:46 CST 2014

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Advaitis also support One Jeeva belief.

>  that jeeva is not an ordinary mundane jeeva like us with conditioned
upAdhi-s...Anyway, as you know here also there are some diversified view
points... let us not discuss it now :-)) However, here is just a point to
ponder :

There is only one Jeeva and that Jeeva is imagining the whole world in his
mind or dream. The whole world in
contained in his mind. Ishwara and Guru and Scriptures also are in his
mind.

>  if the whole world is my (one) own imagination, I would imagine the
world which caters my needs and I dont want to imagine such a world in
which I struggle everyday.  And if I get the knowledge of Atman, this
whole imagined world would vanish in thin air, then there will be no more
jeeva, no more world, no more scripture, no more guru...But since we are
still seeing this jagat,  and struggling with it ever even AFTER somany
jnAni-s have realized, seems either nobody ever realized sofar (if at all
they were realized the jagat would have been end then and there and no
more jagat for us to live-in now)  or jagat is there irrespective of one's
own mental creation / or jnAni's realization...the pick of the choice is
yours :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar