[Advaita-l] Which one is first in the creation sequence

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Tue Mar 4 04:40:20 CST 2014

This was said considering that there is a single aGYAnam and
1. either Ishvara is bimbachaitanya
2. or, he is pratibimba in avidyA

In 1st case, bimbatvam is caused by avidyA = upAdhI, as without mirror
chaitanya doesn't get the name bimba.
In second, there is no need to say anything.

shuddha is not considered Ishvara, as that is niShkriya, etc.

If you could present your question in a few more words, I may become able
to give exact answer.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः *www.lalitaalaalitah.com