[Advaita-l] Which one is first in the creation sequence

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 01:20:16 CST 2014

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 12:07 PM, H S Chandramouli
<hschandramouli at gmail.com>wrote:

> << Can you give a Shruti reference where time is created by Iswara? >>
>
> Does not verse 9 of Prashnopanishat refer to creation of time ?

Yes.  The bhAShya clarifies that.  kAla = samvatsara is prajApati since
samvatsara is caused by prajApati.  The Anandagiri gloss to delves on this
point. This sounds very similar to the other mantra referred by Sri
Anandagiri in mAndukya bhashya which I cited.

vs