[Advaita-l] Gita with 745 slokas in telugu script

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Fri Jul 11 05:29:47 CDT 2014

I would like to inform those members of this forum who know telugu that
Bhagavadgita with 745 slokas as it has been discovered by Dr.G.K.Sastri(Sri
charana Tirtha) was published by sri Anubhavananda swami in Anubhavananda
Granthamala in telugu script in 1962. The second printing was issued in
1990 which I have. I do not know whether it was printed again. The book
contains an introduction by Sri Anubhavananda Swami describing the search
for this Gita.

regards,
Sarma.