[Advaita-l] svapna karma - real phala ??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jan 29 04:00:15 CST 2014

So, this dosha does not pertain to Grihastaashramis?

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I think for gruhasthAshrami-s also this preservation of veerya is
recommended.  After getting the satsantAna one has to observe celibacy
(brahmacharya)  with the consent of spouse ( she should have equal
susamskAra for this)  and channalize his retas for the higher pursuits.  I
have read somewhere that the gruhasthAshrami should indulge in sex just to
beget satsantAna and vamshOddhAra and to appease his kAma trushe..

Anyway, I must confess here that being a householder myself, these are all
mere bookish knowledge for me and I am not following this sadAchAra in
totality.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar