[Advaita-l] svapna karma - real phala ??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jan 28 05:08:42 CST 2014

praNAms
Hare krishna

After reading dream tiger's real effect in waking, I am getting a new
doubt, whether karma done in the svapna (for example abusing some one or
hitting some one or giving something in charity  etc.) would give the
'phala' in the form of pApa and puNya in waking??  Or do the karma-s done
in svapna attract the corresponding 'phala' in waking?? I know am
stretching this example and this analogy should not be used  for some
other purpose but just curious if at all there is a possibility :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar