[Advaita-l] svabhAva of Atman IS 'sarvajnatvaM'

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jan 6 23:01:29 CST 2014

(c) brahman ( nirguna )  with brahman ( in the form of  mayopadhi )
 becomes Iswara and engage himself in creation.

Rest of your arguments perhaps supports only this contention. I am not
sure
of course. You need to judge. As for me this helps in understanding the
bhashya portion more easily.

praNAms Sri ChandramouLi prabhuji
Hare Krishna

What I am trying to say here is brahman even without the aid of any karaNa
(upAdhi) would have the svabhAva of sarvajnatvaM as against the contention
that ONLY ishawara would have sarvajnatva and sarvashaktiva qualities, and
without srushti or without ;sarva' brahman would be stripped off this
inherent nature.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar