[Advaita-l] Akramadruk in Naishkarmya Siddhi

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Feb 26 00:18:49 CST 2014

He knows everything as Brahman and truly everything is Brahma. We say Atma
is Sarvajna. But Sarvajnatva of Atma is not like Ishwara's Sarvajnatva.
You
can ask Ishwara how many total hairs are on ALL the people's heads or any
individual person also.  He will give the answer. But not Atma.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

:-) OK prabhuji I agree...Atma is sarvajna but this sarvajnatva is not
similar to that of Ishwara and Ishwara's sarvajnatva is more perfect &
accurate (like counting & giving correct number of hairs)  whereas Atman's
is NOT :-)  Thanks for your clarification.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar