[Advaita-l] Who Slept Very Well? - Part IV

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 09:15:46 CST 2014

Thank you for elaborate reply. In my opinion at the outset all these
differences appear only a difference of approach. Different acharyas have
explained same concept in different way according to temperaments of
students! Hence at least as far as I am concerned these differences in
details is of interest only to those who dive deep in tarka.
-Nithin