[Advaita-l] Why does anything exist at all

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 23:50:03 CST 2014

Namaste. As per advaita sidhanta, Creation is not from Nothing nor from
Maaya either. Creation is from Brahman only, but only an Appearence in
Brahman. Meaning thereby that it has a lower level of Reality as compared
to Brahman itself. Maaya is considered as an intermediary step between
Brahman and Creation and of the same order of Reality as Creation. For
purposes of analysis , It is formally considered as the source for Creation
( instead of Brahman ) since it is of the same level of Reality and lends
itself to be easily integrated into any analysis of Creation. Loosely
worded explanation of course.

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 5:13 AM, D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ <