[Advaita-l] शुक्लयजुर्वेदीय      संक्षिप्त भोजन-विधि: +      शुक्लयजुर्वेदीय      ब्रह्मयज्ञप्रयोगः +      तर्पण प्रयोगः

Animesh darkdevil114 at rocketmail.com
Sun Dec 14 12:14:43 CST 2014

Namaste Sri Murthy

At the point I'm agree that a jivita pitraka person should perform divya pitru tarpan in savya position. But sutrakara assumes the person whose father is no more and had installed grihya / srauta agni is his reader , so such a person should performan it by apasavyaM only.( The author assumes a person whose whose father is no more and had installed grihya / srauta agni is performer not a jivit pitraka one . Yagyavalkya smriti accounts of tarapan vidhi of jivita pitraka person  .)

In yagynvalkya smriti there is neshada of krishna tila  but sutra reads "tilamishara " so we should assume white tila not kishna one in case of jivita pitraka.

Regards
Animesh