[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** The Authenticity of the Shiva Sahasra Nāma

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 01:27:37 CST 2014

Thank you Sri Subramanian ji for persistent efforts to remove
misconceptions about our AcArya Sri Sankara bhagavadpAda, advaita and our
SAstra-s.

Hari OM

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 5:38 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <